Monday, April 14, 2014

5 QUICK WAYS TO INSTANTLY IMPROVE ANY GAME

1. Do Cardio Every Morning. 

Make a habit of it. 

Try some black coffee with a little protein powder and go. 
Get some egg whites and spinach for breakfast.


2. Drink 1 Glass of Water with every single meal.

I try to use a shaker cup. I flavor mine with Amino Acids.

3. Never let a fall, no matter how bad, keep you from getting right back to it.

Right after I won my sponsorship with Muscle Club Apparel, I was injured and could't run. The timing couldn't have been worse! I worked around it as best as I could and still prepped and trained for the shoot just as hard as ever. Something is always better than nothing and even if you mess up, you can't let that be an excuse to just let the flood gates open and turn a cheat meal into a cheat day, or even worse, reward yourself for making some progress by ruining your hard earned results in a binge. Don't be so quick to give yourself a pat on the back for being consistent for a few days. Try a few weeks or a few months. Then maybe you earned it.

4. Surround yourself with positive people.


I've witnessed the "Haters." They are real…real funny. LOL. I try to just laugh.
Don't let them trip you up. That's what they want to see.

A real friend will want to see just how far you can take it, and in their own way will help you get there.
Positivity enables synergy. 
You can always accomplish more with a team.



5. STAY HUNGRY

There is nothing wrong with being competitive. 
Always go in with the mentality to win the whole thing. 
No matter what the odds, go for it.



Thomas Murphy, CSCS, Pn1


 photo facebook2_zps6d64d67e.pngINSTAGRAM TMTSYSTEMS photo TMTINSTAGRAM_zpsa3a09569.png

GET YOUR CUSTOMIZED WORKOUT AND NUTRITION PLAN BY CLICKING BELOW.
I WRITE NEW PROGRAMS UP EVERY WEEKEND.

 photo cscs_logoblack_zpsd841cb24.jpg photo PN-certified-coach-logo_zps4e636baf.png

CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS

I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR COMPETITION COACHING ON A MONTHLY BASIS.
For more information email me at ThomasMurphy27@gmail.com
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment