Saturday, May 25, 2013

No Guess Work - Good Measure Meals

Hey everyone,

I wanted to talk a little bit more about what I've been doing to keep my diet on track....

As you know from my last video, I've been using Good Measure Meals to provide me with a solid nutritional foundation. I want to make it very clear that I am an absolute believer in their product and really think they are a perfect solution for many people.

Anyone that is having trouble eating on the go or cooking/preparing their meals for the week in advance should look to see if this is an option in their area.

All of the meals are fresh and not frozen. They deliver twice each week, Mon and Thur.

My favorite this week was the Tai Coconut Chicken with brown rice and Zucchini! I mixed the coconut custard in with the rice and it was AMAZING! Just as good if not BETTER than any tai restaurant around. Not to mention, WAY more affordable! It works out to around the same amount per meal that you would spend eating in a food court at a mall.

I'm telling you people, this stuff is great!

Try it and I promise you will be happy you did.




CLICK HERE FOR ORDERING INFO - Mention my name (Thomas Murphy) to receive a discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment