Saturday, November 17, 2012

Top 10 GYM PET PEEVES

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE ELSE IN THE COMMENTS!


1 - People who turn my keys into the front desk after I leave them next to a a machine I'm getting back to! Then I run all around the gym trying to find them....I know you think you are being helpful, but you're not.

2 - People who wear the exact same outfit every single fricken day they workout!
Talk about OCD...and usually they don't smell so these people are actually doing laundry every night as well!
Lucky shirt ?!?LOL

3 - People who DO NOT wash their gym clothes and smell RANCID!!!

4 - People who hold traffic in the parking lot because they want to get a spot right next to the door.
You laZy bastard! WALK!!!

5 -
Blatantly Using Equipment Incorrectly

6 - Warming up with windmill arm circles in everybody's way...If you hit me I'm going to lay you out buddy!

7 - People at the water fountain who make you wait while they fill their entire Nalgene bottle up.


8 - Unnecessary nakedness....while engaging in lengthy conversations....while blow drying body parts....LOL

9 - People reading on cardio equipment. Your not doing anything !

10 - Groups of people who setup Crossfit routines right in the middle of the gym, hogging equipment while sometimes even having a laptop to watch..REALLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment