Saturday, September 27, 2014

5 Tips for Maximizing your Showtime

While traveling to compete in Physique shows across the country, I've learned a few things about maximizing my time spent for the weekend.


1. NETWORK - Introduce yourself to as many people as possible. 
Take photos with your fellow competitors. Get social media going. 
Talk with the judges and get feedback if possible. 
It is very important for these judges to recognize your face. 

2. EXPLORE - 
Adventure out to new places and check out the town. I love flying to new places and I really enjoy meeting new people and doing something or seeing something I never have before. Restaurants are a good place to start. 
Staying at the Host Hotel is worth the extra money I think. 



3. PHOTOSHOOT - Book a well known photographer. Get some shots done and capture your conditioning while you are still dry and lean from the show.

4. Go Trick or Treating with the supplement reps at the show :) LOL 



5. PRACTICE YOUR POSING ahead of time. 
I manage to get my conditioning in just great. 
I do 2 a days about 3 weeks out from a competition and really reduce my calories.
 What I need to be doing is practicing my posing more often before my next show though .
I'd love to try some moves from these videos next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment