Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) use for Rehabilitation of ACL Post Surgery


                                                                             

I have been doing some modeling work for a company called STIMRX and have had the opportunity to get my hands on 3 of their most popular units. The RX-8000, the Powerstim 16TP and the Powerstim 15R are all Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) machines.  I will be doing a post in the near future documenting some of the many uses for these and what kind of results I experienced. 




Yano Anaya, Atlanta Personal Training Director at the Atlanta School of Massage recently came to visit to begin treatment with one of the units at StimRx. As he decribes in the video, Yano recently had ACL surgery on his left knee which left him immobile. The atrophy in his leg can be clearly seen in this video documenting his first use of the RX-8000, 16TP and 15R Powerstim units. It will be exciting to see how Yano progresses through his rehab with the help of Stimrx to get him back to his old self again. This guy is a beast in the gym and I really wish him a speedy recovery! 
StimRx Electronic Muscle Stimulation machines will get you back into action!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW






Thomas Murphy, CSCS, Pn1



BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION WITH THOMAS at CSAC

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Best Party Tents in 2019 – Reviews & Purchasing Guides for Buyers

    ReplyDelete