Saturday, August 31, 2013

TATTOO ?

Should I get it?
Write your reply in the comments.
I truly want to know what you guys think.
It would be my first tattoo ever.

I just really like it. It means something to me. Victory! Like when we win a contest and the hot chick raises your arm up for the crowd! Just reminds me to strive for that feeling forever! Always seek to accomplish more. Do more than your best. Go above and beyond. Over deliver!!!!

It's supposed to be an abstract torch.
I found the original drawing on a google search of images using the word abstract crown. I think I want to shade it gold and maybe add some flames down the road.....

:)

I went in late tonight and had the tattoo artist draw it out for me and stick on.
He said he wouldn't be available till next Fri so I have plenty of time to think about it.

Let me know - Should I get it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment