Monday, August 19, 2013

WHY? - Where do you find Motivation?

People ask me What drives me. 


What gives me the motivation?

How do I keep pushing


The real question you need to ask yourself is why.

WHY???

Why do you do something? Is it for a reward? 


Is your task worth getting some ice cream???



















..... or a slice of pizza ? 








Would you dedicate the time and energy required to get something extraordinary done?


Remember...Nothing worth having comes easy.



WHERE DO YOU FIND YOUR MOTIVATION?


Here are a few thoughts that might spark something for you.....

  • TO GET THE GIRL


  • TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY
  • TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
  • BECAUSE THEY NEED ME 
  • THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE CONTROL OVER

  • BECAUSE YOU'VE SEEN PAIN BEFORE
  • LOOK AT HOW FAR YOU'VE COME



  • BECAUSE YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!

Sometimes the best coach can help you push even more...
Many thanks to my Prep Coach Dex...



  • IT'S NOW OR NEVER




As you can see I take this very seriously. Sometimes to push through 2 or even 3 a day hard workouts and the hour of intervals in the morning on an empty stomach like I do every morning pre-contest...you have to take it to another level..what they call "get in the ZONE"...




You might catch me staring out into the distance like a laser intent on reaching its destination...dripping sweat with some trance music steadily taking my mind away from my body as I just...zone out. Oblivious to the pain. Mix that with some hard rap on the most difficult speeds...then it's more like...




  • THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE...........GIVE IT YOUR ALL !!!
  • THEY WANT TO KILL YOU !!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
  • IT'S DO OR DIE
  • I WILL NOT LOSE
  • NOW LETS GO!!!!!!!!



I mean taking it there!!

Getting off of your ass and getting something done.

Doing something nobody WANTS to do..because nothing worth having comes easy.


YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT


  • Because they love you.


  • They're counting on YOU to make it happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment