Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NPC SOUTHERN STATES (July 12 & 13) Ft. Lauderdale, FL









After speaking with a few past judges and pro competitors,  I've decided my best move is to keep on the path I'm on now.
If I just practice my posing and come in just a little bit more shredded, there is no way the judges can deny me! I'd rather not go into bodybuilding simply because I don't want to take steroids, and that unfortunately is the reality of NPC bodybuilding.
Sure I could do natural shows, but thats not quite the same recognition.

So, my mind is made up. Im going to stick with physique and shoot for July 12th to be my next show.

I can't wait! That gives me a good excuse to drive to Florida and hit the beaches up right afterwards!

July 12th SHOW - Goal BF%9 - Weight ~180


July 5th - Final Carb/Water/Sodium Manipulations
June 5th - 4 Weeks Carb Depletion - (4 WEEKS) ENDURANCE TRAINING
May 29th - June 5th - (1 WEEK) POWER TRAINING
May 15th - May 29th - (2 WEEKS) STRENGTH TRAINING

Here is a sample workout plan. This will change depending on how I'm feeling the day of.
I usually make my workouts up on the fly.

May 15th - May 29th
STRENGTH TRAINING
M - Chest/Abs
T - Back/Calves
W - Bi's/Tri's/Abs
Th - Shoulders/Calves
F - Legs
S - Cardio
Su - OFF

May 29th - June 5th
POWER TRAINING
M - Back/Hamstrings
Deadlift
T - Chest
Flat Press
W - Shoulders/Biceps
Clean & Press
Th - OFF
F - Quads/Calves
Squats
S - Triceps/Abs
Weighted Dips
Su - OFF

June 5th -July 5th
ENDURANCE TRAINING
M - AM - CARDIO/ABS
M - PM - Chest / Back
M - PM - ROW MACHINE

T - AM - CARDIO 
T - PM - Legs
T - PM2 - STAIRS 30 min

W - AM - CARDIO
W - PM - Bi/Tri/Shd

Th - AM -CARDIO/ABS
Th - PM - CARDIO - TREADMILL

F - AM - CARDIO
F - PM - Chest / Back
F - PM2 - ELLIPTICAL

Sa - AM - CARDIO 
Sa - PM -  Legs
Sa - PM - CARDIO / ABS

Su - OFF

July 12 SHOW - Goal BF%9 - Weight ~180



SAMPLE MEAL PLAN



ALL WHITES (56g) 1/4c
Egg Whites 4.00
Round Publix 1oz
Beef-Round 6
Al Fresco Apple (Publix) 1 Link
Chicken Sausage 2.00
Tilapia 1oz
Tilapia 18
Lisa's Organic(Costco) 140g(1C)
Green Beans 2
Ezekial Bread-WHEAT 1 Slice
BREAD-Ezekial Bread 4.00
Quaker 40g(1/2 Cup)
Oatmeal 2.00
Southern's (Costco) 130g
Sweet Potato 2.00
Kirkland Signature 28g(~25almonds)
Almonds 2.00
Commercial Variety 150 g
Avocados 1.00


No comments:

Post a Comment