Monday, August 4, 2014

FIRE IN YOUR CHEST

Every so often I find myself having conversations with some of my clients about finding that fire within them. I'll ask them "what pisses you off?" WHY do you want this?
What drives you?
Can you take your mind to place where it's DO OR DIE?
Have you ever experienced that?
If you have, bring it back to use for an hour. Then forget it as fast as you can! lol
That desire to win can take your workouts from a monotonous chore to a mission you are ready to embark on. Have you ever been so in the zone, with your headphones cranking out your new playlist, your pre-workout drink pumping, and your sweat dropping between sets that you refuse to even make eye contact with anyone?
The baddest chick could walk by and I would pay her zero attention. The crossfit lunaic could be doing triple backflips right next me and I'll just brush past him as I pick up my next pair of dumbbells. 
The freaking fire alarm could be flashing and I'm still trying to get one more set in! 
THIS is the focus that makes me love what I do and keeps me coming back for more.
But what happens when you lose that drive?
What happens when you get injured and have to dial it back?
What happens when you fail your test or lose your contest?
 
RESET
 
Remind yourself WHY you started in the first place.
WHAT was it that made workouts enjoyable in the past?
WHO made you want to come to the gym?
WHEN were you most motivated?
WHERE do you find the most inspiration?

E-BOOKs and CUSTOM PROGRAMS are delivered in PDF format
Please Provide EMAIL Address
Questions to: tdubv@yahoo.com

Thomas Murphy, CSCS, Pn1


 photo facebook2_zps6d64d67e.pngINSTAGRAM TMTSYSTEMS photo TMTINSTAGRAM_zpsa3a09569.png




For more information, email me at ThomasMurphy27@gmail.com
I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR COMPETITION COACHING ON A MONTHLY BASIS.
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment